APPLICATION ACCEPTANCE CRITERIA
Application Processing Fee. a) Hybrid Real Estate charges a $50.00 NON-REFUNDABLE application processing fee. b) This fee must be submitted with the Application to complete screening. All applicants 18 and older MUST complete application and provide supporting documents/IDs.
a) The applicant must have verifiable, reliable and predictable sources of income.
b) Verification of income source(s) must be submitted with the application. Minimum three times monthly rent of desired unit.
2) Rental History.
a) Each applicant must have a minimum of twelve (12) months satisfactory and verifiable rental history within the past 18 months; first time renters subject to additional deposit.
b) Hybrid Real Estate accepts references only from independent landlords, lenders, and management companies. References from roommates or family members will not be accepted.
c) Failure to disclose any address of record within the past two years may result in non-approval of the application.
d) Each applicant must provide the name, address, and phone number for each previous landlord, lender or Management Company.
e) An eviction and/or action from a landlord on your rental history is grounds for rejection.
3) Criminal History. A criminal history, history of drug use or dealing, physical violence to person or property, or other conduct which may adversely affect the health, safety or welfare of residents of the property or management employees may result in the denial of the application.
IF YOU HAVE NO RENTAL HISTORY OR QUALIFIED INCOME, SEE NUMBER 4.
4) Credit History. Bank and credit references will be checked. An adverse bank or credit reference, or the absence of a credit history, may be grounds for rejection of an application.
· A credit score of less than 600 will be grounds for a rejection.
· If you have more than two (2) items in collections it is a grounds for rejection of your application.
· If you have an account in collections or are past due with a major utility it is grounds for rejection.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION IN REGARDS TO TENANCY
Business Relationship. The relationship between a landlord and a tenant is a business relationship. A courteous and businesslike attitude is required from both parties. Hybrid Real Estate reserves the right to refuse rental or conduct business with anyone who is verbally abusive, swears, is disrespectful, makes threats, has been drinking, is argumentative, or in general displays an attitude at the time of the apartment showing and application process that causes management to believe we would not have a positive business relationship.
Age. a) No person under 18 years of age may solely lease or take occupancy of an apartment. b) Any resident may be required to be added to the Lease after reaching 18 years of age. ALL persons, regardless of age, who will reside in the leased premises must provide, at a minimum, their full name(s), gender(s), relationship to leasing party/parties, and date of birth.
Payment Due Before Moving In. Each approved applicant must complete payment in full of a minimum of one month’s rent and all deposits or fees required before receiving keys and moving into a property – no exceptions.
1. a) Occupancy limits are necessary to promote clean, quiet and comfortable living.
2. b) No more than two persons may occupy a studio or one-bedroom apartment. No more than four persons may occupy a two-bedroom apartment. No more than six persons may occupy a three-bedroom apartment. No more than three (3) unrelated persons per unit.
3. c) All occupancy limits will be superseded by occupancy permitting by the local municipality in which the property is located.
4. d) Hybrid Real Estate will PROMPTLY take legal action to evict any resident who violates this policy.
Pet Policy. The pet policy varies based on the subject property and landlord requirements. If you have a pet, inquire about the pet policy with Hybrid Real Estate prior to applying. Certain restrictions apply to breeds, weight, or other restrictions (ask for details of the specific property for which you are applying.)
TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE:
1. Review the SCREENING CRITERIA to determine if you will qualify for leasing;
2. Click on ONLINE RENTAL APPLICATION link to apply. Make sure to select the property you are applying for when you complete the application.
3. Complete ALL fields of the online application including Employment and Pets information if applicable;
4. Pay screening fee of $50.00 when prompted (this covers ALL applicants/co-signers if submitted at the same time on the same application);
5. Send the required supporting documents to complete the application ( proof of income or financial documents, pet records/photos if applicable). Please send these via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Application – YOUR FULL NAME – ADDRESS APPLYING FOR”. You MUST send proof of income/employment before your application can be processed or no action will be taken.
Applicants understand screening may be performed by a third party vendor and the results may be based on their findings. Information provided will be used in the performance of the screening process including, but not limited to, credit reports, personal references, confirmation of previous housing and payment history, verification of employment and income sources, verification of identity, criminal history, outstanding debts and any other variables which determine the applicants ability to meet screening criteria and approval standards for housing.
AFTER YOU TURN IN YOUR APPLICATION…
If you are approved, you MUST pay the security deposit, in full, within three (3) business day to hold the unit. You will need to schedule your lease signing at the time you pay your deposit. Leases must be signed within three (3) business days of deposit payment. Failure to do so may result in the unit being leased to another applicant and forfeiture of deposit. Your deposit is 100% refundable only up to three (3) days after payment is presented.
Hybrid Real Estate reserves the right to amend, change or modify the application process at any time without prior approval. For more information on approval or screening process requirements, please refer to the attached Application Acceptance Criteria.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOUR APPLICATION IS DECLINED?
If you do not meet ALL of the criteria for the application to be approved, you may be required to pay a double security deposit (equal to two months’ rent) or obtain a qualified co-signer who meets all of the screening criteria to act as your guarantor during the lease. Property owners reserve the right to refuse any application that does not meet at least one of the above-listed criteria or disclosures regarding approval.
IF YOU KNOW YOU WON’T PASS SCREENING YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY WITH YOUR CO-SIGNER INITIALLY OR BE PREPARED WITH A DOUBLE SECURITY DEPOSIT IF YOU WANT TO LEASE THE UNIT. IF YOUR APPLICATION IS REJECTED THE UNIT WILL BE OFFERED TO THE NEXT QUALIFIED APPLICANT.
Thank you for considering Hybrid Real Estate;
we look forward to receiving your application!
Rental Application Directions
LIKE THE APARTMENT?
Instructions on fee payment:
Click the Payment Portal link on our home page
Select “Other” from service payment options
Click “Pay Now”
Submit $50 application fee